We are an artistic research and development outfit for the improvement of civil society and everyday life. We are situated at the intersections of design thinking and practice, social justice and activism, public art and social practice and civic / popular engagement. We design and test social interventions with and on behalf of marginalized populations, controversies and ways of life.
Are you one of these people?
- An activist looking for new ways to frame and approach social problems
- A person looking for ways to address social problems affecting you directly
- An artist looking for ways to combine social practice with social justice
- A thinker / scholar looking to apply your ways of knowing in cross disciplinary communities
- A designer looking to apply design thinking and practice to addressing social problems
If so, please drop us a line! We'd love to have you join us.